16 January 2015 – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA – S4E – “Standards for your Enterprise” – is a new category company. It is one of a kind. We call it an enterprise or business standards “think tank.”
Complimentary membership is being offered to representatives of academia, the working press and nonprofit associations. Corporate membership is available at $995.00 per year.
S4E’s is a resource for business operations and IT professionals that will facilitate access to and understanding of business standards for enterprise. In one body of knowledge, S4E brings together key facets of enterprise architecture and all related business standards.
According to Scott Palmer, founder and director of S4E, “Business standards are the ones that can be used across the enterprise to improve the operational or IT efficiency of the business.”
S4E now features:
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT)
- Enhanced Telecom Operationsl Map (eTOM)
- Federated Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF)
- Process Classification Framework (PCF)
- Supply Chain Operations Reference-model (SCOR)
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (ToGAF)
- Universal Description, Discovery and Integration (UDDI)
- XML Process Definition Language (XPDL) Interactive Financial Exchange (IFX)
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
Soon to be posted:
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- e-Competence Framework
- Cyber Security Standards
What S4E offers is a plethora of web links and information on these standards including the name of the developing organization, version and year released, source, cost, support, case studies, listing of pertinent educational events, and links to their social media pages.
As our member base grows, S4E will conduct benchmarking studies among users of these standards, and forum discussions to help elucidate S4E participants. In addition, S4E has started assembling knowledge experts to dialog with standards adopters for additional, basic support.
To learn more about what we are offering S4E, contact me at email@example.com today.###